In Greenland, nature and enjoying life outdoors are the major attractions, therefore Old Camp’s accommodations are simply furnished, yet comfortable and well-outfitted with all of the essential amenities.
Old Camp consists of three accommodation buildings and a fourth that serves as the reception and souvenir shop. The Qajak and Tuukkaq buildings are newly renovated and feature double rooms with two single beds that can be joined as a double bed. The Ulo building consists of bunk bed rooms. Each building features common toilets and showers in the hallway. In every building, you will find a communal dining and living room, perfect for relaxing and sharing stories with fellow travelers.
Our single and double rooms are small, but modestly furnished with all of the essential amenities, including beds, linens, desk, chair and a small wardrobe. Shower and toilet are located in the hallway.
- Season: 1 February – 30 November
- Breakfast included
- Free shuttle to/from airport
Single room: 675 DKK
Double room: 875 DKK
Extra bed: 375 DKK
Extra bed (children 2-11 years): DKK 675
Transfer to/from the airport
- Souvenir shop
- Mountain bike rental
- Communal kitchen
- Lounge area
- Kangerlussuaq Airport (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Pilersuisoq Supermarket (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Restaurant Roklubben (5 km / 3.2 mi)
- Lake Ferguson (5 km / 3.2 mi)
- Greenland Ice Sheet (25 km / 15.5 mi)
Arriving & Leaving
- Check-in time is 12:00 noon
- Check-out time is 9:00 am
Required at check-in
- Credit card or cash deposit
- Government-issued photo ID
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Access to Old Camp’s WiFi service is available for purchase. Speak with Guest Services upon arrival.
Linens are provided for each guest and must be put on the beds upon arrival. Towels are provided for each guest.
- Qajak – 10 rooms
- Tuukaq – 16 rooms
- Ulo – 13 rooms
- Reception and souvenir shop
Free shuttle to/from the airport. Please advise Guest Services of your arrival and departure schedule.