Albatros Arctic Circle is pleased to offer a variety of Meeting, Incentive, Conference and Event Services to meet your specific needs. We have the ability to provide accommodation, access to various event facilities, excursions, transportation and more.
For further information, please contact us.
Polar Lodge offers you the perfect solution to accommodate a variety of needs, including:
• Staff on-call to support courses, seminars and conferences
• Meeting facilities for up to 30 people in our main room
• Beamer/projector, wifi, large flat screen TV, flip charts and more
• A total of 16 quiet and comfortably furnished rooms
• Convenient location just 100 meters from the airport
• Breakfast, as well as coffee and tea service
• Excellent lunch and dinner available from Restaurant Roklubben
• Easy access to the Greenland Ice Cap
• Opportunity to incorporate a variety of exciting excursions including camping, hiking, fishing, dog sledding and more
These services are available year-round, excluding the summer months of June, July and August.
Old Camp is a cozy and traditional hostel located 2km from Kangerlussuaq’s international airport, which offers a fantastic view of the Søndre Strøm fjord.
Accommodation and meeting facilities are available for smaller groups.
For more information about hosting your group at Old Camp, please contact us.
Located on the shores of Lake Ferguson, Restaurant Roklubben is the ideal location to hold your lunch or dinner meeting, organize a lakeside BBQ or simply enjoy a enjoyable dining experience together.
With over three decades of experienced in Greenland, we are leaders in organizing and hosting a wide variety of excursions year-round. To the delight of your guests, our excursions will certainly open the door to new experiences in Greenland's great outdoors.
Opportunities include dog sledding (seasonal), fishing, hiking, exploration of the Greenland Ice Sheet, camping, the northern lights, sightseeing and tundra safaris.
We also offer a variety of services to support transport, logistical and cruise-related needs.